6.09.2012


EXCITEMENT




I look so awkward here 













Spent a Saturday with the girls! Woke up really early to catch a less populated time slot for Harry Potter museum and being the avid fans that we are, we were fucking excited. The exhibition's really good!!! Great hall was awesome I love Fred and George's skiving snackbox. And Maurader's Map was so awesome (with a less awesome price of $60) and Aragog! And Narcissa Malfoy's wand was fucking nice but they didn't sell hers. 

:-(

Left for SG Food Trail at the flyer for lunch before Keefe sent us to Pearl's and from Pearl's she drove us to my crib to watch some blu-ray HP movies. And it turned out we didn't have a blu-ray player. I spent 188 fucking bucks on discs that I can't even watch. WOW. Drove out to Holland for some dinner before heading home. I love my secondary school friends. What will I EVER do without them. 

"Ever thine, ever mine, ever ours" - Sex And The City (plus a whole lot of sex, nudity and dick fest)