6.17.2012

#1

#2


Sir Benedict

Le Rossini

Close up of my foie gras for you 

Hatchpy Sliders

Chocolate Fondant



HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all the poppys out there :-) Got daddy a card a month back and got him 2 tops yesterday with no eating reservations made. Got up late morning and got through Hatched's line after the 4th call. Was expecting to wait at least an hour on top of my booking at 12:30 but walked in and immediately got sent up to a seating for 4. S C O R E!!! So daddy got really impatient after 15 minutes of waiting mindlessly... He kept popping random complaints like.. "there's nothing to eat here", "if you like eggs so much why don't you buy it from the supermarket", "so slow" -_- which are all to be interpreted as "I'm hungry". 

I know my dad so well. Took out my presents for him to pacify him and as reflected in pics #1 and #2, he went..


HEHE!  

Sir Benedict and Hatchpy Sliders were good. Le Rossini was so-so. I got it because it was scrambled eggs with truffle oil (which I could taste no shit) topped with foie gras. And ciabatta bread a pathetic size of half my palm and as thin as paper. Sauteed potatoes that tasted burnt and raw. :-( But daddy's satisfied then so will I be. 

on a side note, i miss my bestfriend...