5.26.2012

501

Welcoming my 501th post with pictures! Got an olympus camera and I must say I really love it to bits. Uncle recommended me this and I bought it within 10 minutes despite my determination to stick to Canon G12 previously. No regrets at all! So pictures to sum up my week...

Forgot what photo effect this is... 

Super macro shots!




Dinner with Mady! Her admirer wrote that for her hahaha. And being the sweet girl she is, she got me a Sunny 10! But it was the face of TOP but whatever, her thoughts that count :*




Grainy film!

 Happy Happy Birthday Mr Rodney :-)


Lunch at Sprmkt




My QT~


Sat morning/afternoon spent with Cel! Brunch before we went to explore.. Cliche picture-taking at the railway tracks but, whatever! I missed her so much and I miss the SB2s as well :-/ 










Yep, I'm not a professional photographer but I'm quite satisfied with the pictures. Majority of the credits should go to my new oly because I have no creativity or photo skills. Finally! Can't wait to take more pictures of all my mother's gorgeous gowns that were previously understated with the quality of her iphone 3GS and shaky hands that did them no justice.