4.22.2012

Boat Asia 2012

Scorching four days at Marina @ Keppel Bay, hmmmm......

Ifwah <3

Cutie colleagues


SEA BEAR :-)

Tilo balloon, Montigo's mascot


Hahahahahahahaha :-)

QTTTTTTTTTTT

QTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSS

ULTRAMEGA QTTTTTTT

POSING FOR MEEEEE QTTTTTS

My fav colleague <3






And all my wonderful colleagues :-)

I've learnt a lot for the past 2.5 months, gained a lot of exposure and opened up my eyes to depths never explored before! I love working, though some commented I'm just a sheltered fragile flower that have yet to experience extreme harsh conditions. People always ask me the same questions when they find out I work perpetually everyday, "don't you want to enjoy now? Isn't it very tiring to just work everyday?" and the truth is I AM ENJOYING NOW, it's tiring but it beats lazing around at home doing nothing and going out with no aim hands down. Glad I'm not the typical teenager lurking around corners of Singapore. Hahahaha :-) 

On a side note, work has definitely caused me to drift from many people... Tried to express how much I miss some people recently by dropping them messages through social media but.. got ignored instead. I never believed in the "I'm so busy that's why I forgot to reply your message" crap but ever since I've started working this situation does happen to me.. Forgetting to reply people's messages for a few days but not to this extent. You're on your phone, on media platforms but you can't. reply. me. for. just. a. second. Not angry or anything... But just wished you could at least reciprocate my love~~~~~~~ my dear friends~~~~~~~